Nisqually River Education Project – Water Quality Sites and Schools
- http://nit.maps.arcgis.com/apps/webappviewer/index.html?id=d00776cedff94148adccc2b8539c513b Check out all of our participating schools (red) and the water quality sites they monitor (blue)! Click on the water quality site to see up to 25 years worth of historical data.
Nisqually Story Map
- http://wsuniv.maps.arcgis.com/apps/MapJournal/?appid=7c1694c0fe1941ffab1aefc9931f2b83 Made by the Washington Stormwater Center, this is a great introduction to the watershed and water quality issues in Nisqually.
Wild Fish Conservancy
- http://wildfishconservancy.org/resources/maps The interactive map allows you to view detailed stream survey and water type data.
Governor’s Salmon Recovery Office
- GSRO Story Map….Restoring the Nisqually: A Watershed Approach This Story Map highlights 3 of the major salmon habitat restoration efforts in the Nisqually – the Nisqually estuary, Ohop Creek (one of our field visit sites) and the Nisqually Community Forest.
- Nisqually Restoration Initiatives Map – This map shows the protected lands and habitat restoration initiatives throughout the Nisqually in more detail. There’s a lot going on here!